Call for Papers
Paper Submission Due: August 1, 2017 [Extended to August 22, 2017]
Authors Notification: October 7, 2017
Camera ready due: October 25, 2017
Conference Dates: November 3-5, 2017
Download CFP: [PDF]
The 13th China International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt 2017) will be held in Xi'an, Shaanxi, from November 3 to 5, 2017, co-organized by the State Key Laboratry of Integrated Services Networks (ISN) of Xidian University, the State Key Laboratry of Information Security (SKLOIS) of the Institute of Information Engineering of Chinese Academy of Science and the Chinese Association for Cryptologic Research (CACR). It is an annual conference targeting the top research results in the related area. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of information security, cryptology, and their applications. Inscrypt 2017 seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers, and two successive tracks for crypto and security respectively will be organized. The conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in LNCS series. Inscrypt 2017 is an event in cooperation with IACR.
Authors are invited to submit full papers presenting new research results related to cryptology, information security and their applications for either crypto track or security track. All submissions must describe original research that is not published or currently under review by another conference or journal. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Foundations of Cryptography.
- Provable Security.
- Sequences and Boolean Functions.
- Secure Multiparty Computation.
- Symmetric Key Cryptosystems.
- Public Key Cryptosystems.
- Implementation of Cryptosystems.
- Hash Functions and MACs.
- Block Cipher Modes of Operation.
- Key Management and Key Recovery.
- Security Protocols and Their Analysis.
- Information Hiding and Watermarking.
- Secure Computation Outsourcing.
- Functional Computation and Verifiable Computation.
- Leakage Resilient Cryptography.
- Access Control.
- Authentication and Authorization.
- Biometric Security.
- Distributed System Security.
- Electronic Commerce Security.
- Intrusion Detection.
- Network Security.
- Security Modeling and Architectures.
- Intellectual Property Protection.
- Mobile System Security.
- Operating System Security.
- Risk Evaluation and Security Certification.
- Prevention and Detection of Malicious Codes.
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
- Genomic Privacy and SDN Security.
- Big Data and Cloud Security.