Call for Papers
Paper Submission Due:
June 8, 2015 June 16, 2015
Authors Notification: August 1, 2015
Final Manuscript Due: August 10, 2015
Author Registration: August 10, 2015
Conference Dates: October 16-18, 2015
Download CFP: [PDF]
CS-2015 is an important international workshop covering research in network and system security. The workshop seeks submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of network security, privacy, applications security, and system security. Papers describing case studies, implementation experiences, and lessons learned are also encouraged. The main content of CS-2015 workshop are as follows:
- Application Cryptography technology, Security certification, Electronic commerce protocols.
- Active defense system, Adaptive defense system, Security system to imitation of nature
- Database and system security, Data protection, Data and system integrity
- Distributed access control.
- High performance network virtualization and security system.
- Key distribution technology, management and consultation.
- Cloud computing security, cloud storage.
- Database and System Security
- Data Protection
- Data/System Integrity
- Distributed Access Control
- Distributed Attack Systems
- Data security, data analysis and mining technology.
- Intrusion detection and smart defense system.
- Security of critical infrastructure.
- RFID, smart grid, and wireless network security and privacy protection.
- Trusted computing, trust management, the safety of the world wide web.
- The security policy, security protocol.